Friday, December 3, 2010

REVERB 10

REVERB 10# i have already signed up doing reverb 10 giving youself  a kind of challenge, reflect on this year & manifest what's next.  You could sign up to receive a free daily prompt via email..  I think it is kind of wonderful for yourself telling story & documenting this past year, and you could reveal all this end of the year, and hopefully could improve yourself on next.. I love it.
Today, i've already sign my little one up be a YMCA member, then she could join their lovely progarmme, i am thinking it is time for her to ger more interactivity with other kids.  And also, it is time for me to connect with other people too.  Because, i am always staying at home with my kiddos. Teach them, doing my own business,  take a deep breath going out to get connection.  I need some fresh idea, otherwise, i couldn't get my biz to go further.  I know it will be keeping buzy too, life is more challenge, then you couldn't grow up more right..  :) .  I am thinking next year, what i will be doing,...
1.scrapbooking
2.reading parenting book
3.doing freelance (get more money so i could invest on my biz)
4.making more my biz's stuff
5.creativity.
6.learning more how to make fun jewelry.
7.doing exercis (healthy)
what's else...i will add more on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment